- Cashew Cow
- A Modest Response
- I am Now a Song Writer and Producer
- That Grandfather’s Clause (A collaboration with RC2)
- Comes Benghazi (To the Tune of “Comes Love”)
- National Prayer Breakfast
- The Tempting of America
- Why Romney Won
- Obama Phone
- Judge Roberts Makes Me Yearn For the Jurisprudence of Harriet Mires
A question: What is the One holding in his hand? Is that the starter, or the distributor? Either way, comic possibilities abound.
The distributer Ryan. Obama is all about distribution.
Now I want to see a skit with some Average Joe coming out to work on his car, only to have an Obama look-alike pop out from under the hood (“Don’t worry, everything’s covered!”), whereupon Joe has a heart attack and collapses. Too bad SNL quit doing funny skits…
If the hood were down, I bet we’d see the teleprompter in the driver’s seat!