In 1965 New York Giant Homer Carroll Jones spiked a football after a touchdown thus introducing the greatest innovation to football since the forward pass. Continue reading
Obama doesn’t want Seniors who pay extra for Medicare Advantage to know (until after the election) how much more they will be paying for their Healthcare under ObamaCare, which guts the program. Continue reading
According to Obama healthcare is broken because we spend more for it than any other nation in the world. But education is broken because we are only spending investing more on it than any other nation in the world.
- Obama claims we need this new massive spending because the dropout rate had tripled over the last 30 years.
- Our 8th grade math scores have fallen to ninth place.
- And to set the goal of having the highest proportion of college graduates in the world by 2020.
But according the good people at Fact Check .org
- The high school dropout rate has fallen by 1/3 in the last 30 years–not increased.
- Our 8th grade math scores have risen to 9th from a low of 28th place in 1995 not dropped.
- And although it’s true we aren’t number one in bachelor’s degrees, we are number 2 behind Norway, and only a percentage point at that.
Finally, a president so committed to education he won’t let single fact get in the way.
I want to feel more outrage over Obama’s snubbing of England, but considering how keen the Brits were on getting Obama elected (according to one poll 81 to 19 percent), my more vengeful side wants to say, “Enjoy your DVD’s Muhammad.” I’m sorry, it’s Jack. Muhammad is still only the second most popular boy’s name in England.
From his address to Congress:
Obama believes that the Nation that invented the automobile “cannot walk away from it.” American UAW workers may take this as a commitment to them, but it’s more of a commitment to the German auto worker since it was Karl Benz of Germany who invented the modern automobile. Obama also promised to improve education.
Obama removed the bust of Winston Churchill out of the Oval Office. This bust of Churchill was loaned to the White House in the aftermath of 911 as a sign of England’s solidarity with America. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a single square inch of space for it in the entire White House so the Master of Diplomacy sent it back. No hard feelings Limeys!